Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon-Intro Meme

I know I should have done this before but it's like last time, I love the cheerleading so much, I get so caught reading all those fabulous blogs, that I lose track of everything...So, better late than never, right?
Answers to the first meme..
Where are you reading from today? I am between my library-office chair and the couch, with brief coffee stops in the kitchen.
3 facts about me …
1. I had gastric bypass surgery 9 months ago, so I can't snack like I used to, so I am rading more!
2. My mother sent her Yorkie for two weeks to my house, like this was boarding school, and Figaro has been here for the last 4 months...and counting.
3. Love NPR..I can't think of one day in the week that I do not listen to it!
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? I have 9 books...But maybe I will change...I should 10, right? A nice, even number...LOL
Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Not really. Read as much as I can...And cheer as much as I can too!
If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? This is my second time and this time I read other blogs that made book recommendations, like reading YA genre or Middle School books, and I am taking that advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment