Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon-Update-Hour 10

I have been reading a bit more. My computer has been ultr slow, even more than me when I read, so I am bit behind on my posts. I have found that I am a slower reader than I thought. Even more so, when I fall in love with the characters all over again. I had read Chicken Boy years ago and now read it once again. I fell in love with Tobin McCauley all over again...
UPDATE:
Currently reading: Phineas L. MacGuire...erupts! by Frances Dowell
Books finished: Chicken Boy by Frances Dowell
Pages read: 220 pages
Mini-challenges completed: 2
Other participants I’ve visited: About 5
Snacks/Food: My son and husband brought a Mexican pizza from Taco Bell and now I'm sipping on some Starbucks coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck with the rest of the Read-a-Thon!

    ReplyDelete