I've been up for an hour and am getting ready to start! I'm so excited. This looks like it will be a "Bokkie" weekend for me. Last night I had my book club meeting to discuss The Girl Who Fell From the Sky by Heidi W. Durrow, which I'll talk very soon about and then attended the book release of Between Friends by Kristy Kiernan. Today I will be hosting a mini challenge at 11 pm, cheerlead and read for most of today...I have all my books piled up and don't think that I will change, well maybe I will...
1. Chicken Boy, Phinesas L. MacGuire...gets slimed! and Phineas L. Maguire...erupts!- I read Chicken Boy many years ago and want to read it again...and the just released Falling In..All by Frances O'Roark Dowell.
2. The Fabled Fourth Graders of Aesop Elementary by Candace Fleming
3. Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat by Jonathan Bean
4. The Missing: Book 1-Hound by Margaret Peterson Haddix
5. Cubanita by Gaby Triana (She's a Miami native, fellow teacher and I want to re-read it!)
6. My One Hundred Adventures by Polly Horvath
I am having my first Dunkin' Donuts coffee, more coffee on the way and our Yorkie, Figarito as well as my big throw "Bookwoman" will keep me comfy while I read. I will try to post every two hours.
Happy Reading everyone..