Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon-Update

I  am so tired by now that I forgot in what hour I should be in...Here's the latest...Oh! And by the way I will be hosting a mini-challenge, GO INDIE! at 11 pm...So stay tuned

1. What are you reading right now? Phineas L. MacGuire...gets slimmed!
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 and a half...
3. Total number of pages:  409 pages...I know, I am a SLOW reader...
4. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I hope to finish one more Frances O'Roark Dowell book. All, these will be applied to my OWL, Goodreads and Support Your Public Library Challenges. I will also host a mini-challenge, my first, starting at 11 pm.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I tried to ignore them as much as possible.
6. Are you getting tired yet? Yes, I am....
7. Food/snacks: Chester's Flaming Hot Fries...

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! Hope you are having fun cheering. :) I'm a slow reader as well-I've just accepted the fact that I'll never read as many as some people seem to do in the read a thon!

    ReplyDelete