Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-A-Thon/October-2010-THE END

I spent all night cheering not reading. I do not regret it. This time I did not participate in any challenges or read. Last time, I did everything...This time, I took it easy...I am not feeling 100% well and when I am like that everything just seems to take longer. On the other hand, I wanted to reconnect with the blogging community I have missed these last few months. You are amazing! I don't personally know you, it's true. But your blogs always make me think and wonder....Make me pick up books and authors, I would have not thought about...Thanks to all!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for cheering me on! And, yes, the book blogging community is something one misses, isn't it? I know because I occasionally disappear, too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have you back in circulation and I really appreciate the visits I got from you during the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to meet you, Kiki. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your encouraging words!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your banner. So arty cool.

    Thanks for cheering me on during the readathon! It helped.

    ReplyDelete